Master of Science: Agriculture, Ref. #052
In addition to Graduate School admission requirements, applicants should have an undergraduate major or area of concentration in agriculture or a related science. Non-agriculture undergraduate degree holders may be required to complete pertinent undergraduate courses in agriculture, as decided by the departmental graduate committee.
Admission Requirements: Please refer to the university admission requirements for graduate students found in the Admission section of the Graduate Catalog.
Degree Requirements (30 hours)
- Required Courses- 15 hours
- AGRI 491G Data Analysis & Interpretation
- AGRI 528 Agriculture Genetics
- AGEC 561 Agricultural Production Economics (not required for thesis students)
- AGRI 590 Experimental Design & Data Analysis
- AGRI 598 Seminar (3 hours total)
- 15 hours of Electives
- Application for Admission
- Program of Study (formerly Form C)
- Admission to Candidacy (Form D)
This form will no longer be required as of August 1, 2014. Please Apply for Graduation on TopNet. EdD students will complete the EDD Form 4 and submit to the Graduate School for admission to candidacy approval.
- Committee and Topic Selection (Thesis/Specialist Project/Dissertation) (Form G)
- Graduate Catalog
- Program of Study Change Form
- Additional Graduate Forms