WKU Perks & Discounts for Employees
- Faculty and staff are eligible for up to 50% discount on two season passes to Football, Men's Basketball, and Women's Basketball games. Contact 270-745-5222 for details on ticket discounts and visit WKU Sports webpage for game schedules.
- Beech Bend - Purchase online with the provided discount code to skip the long ticket lines!
- Holiday World - This online benefit program allows you to "print and go" so you have your ticket in hand when you get to the Holiday World with no waiting in line to purchase tickets. Discount provided when you make your date selection.
- Kentucky Kingdom - Purchase online with the provided company code and visit any regular 2023 operating day!
- FirstBank - $350 bonus offer with 1.51% APY on balances up to $25,000 when you open FirstRewards Checking account by October 31, 2024, and meet qualifying requirements. Click the link to learn more important information about this checking bonus offer and FirstRewards Checking APY qualifications. FirstBank. Member FDIC.
- FirstBankMortgage - Mortgage Employer Advantage Program: WKU employees purchasing a new home (includes relocation) or refinancing a home receive a lender credit of 1% of loan amount ($5,000 max). Credits can go towards total cost or rate buydown.
- Stockton Mortgage - Hilltopper Homestead Perks Program: WKU Employees purchasing a new home (includes relocation) or refinancing a home receive a lender credit of 1%* of the loan amount. Hilltopper Homestead Perks Program available through partner Stockton Mortgage Corp, NMLS 8259, www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org. An Equal Housing Lender.
- Aramark - All faculty and staff receive one free meal swipe per month at Fresh Food Company or Hilltopper Hub. Faculty and Staff can also present their WKU ID and receive 10% off at all campus restaurants on applicable purchases. F/S discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
- Kyoto Gardens - Buckhead Square 760 Campbell Ln Suite #110, Bowling Green, KY 42104 - 10% off with WKU ID
- Puerto Vallarta - All locations - 10% off with WKU ID
- WKU Health Plan Discounts - Take advantage of these discounts offered through Anthem to WKU Health Plan enrollees.
- Knicely Conference Center and Eva & Jim Martens Alumni Center - WKU Alumni/Faculty/Staff Personal Use: This includes WKU graduates and current WKU full-time employees who are personally paying for the services and not billing it to a University or business account. The user will receive a 20% discount off the rack rate room rental. All technology fees apply. Administrative fees are assessed at a rate of 15% of the total contract.
- Full-time, regular employees are eligible to have tuition and mandatory fees remitted for up to six (6) credit hours per semester and up to six (6) credit hours during the winter and summer terms for a combined total of 18 credit hours per calendar year.
- Part-time employees are eligible to have tuition and mandatory fees remitted for up to three (3) credit hours per semester and up to three (3) total credit hours during the winter and summer terms for a total of nine (9) credit hours per calendar year.
- Dependent children of full-time employees are eligible for a 50% discount on tuition and mandatory fees applied to undergraduate courses until the degree requirements for one (1) baccalaureate degree are met.
- Spouses or OQDs of regular full-time employees are eligible for a 50% discount off tuition and mandatory fees for up to six (6) credit hours per semester (fall and spring) and up to six (6) credit hours during the Winter and Summer (May included) terms combined (total of 18 credit hours per academic year).
More information can be found here.
- The WKU Store - Your official source for all things WKU! All WKU employees receive a 10% discount on WKU clothing, merchandise and memorabilia. The store also has a technology department featuring Apple, Dell and other brands of PCs, laptops and accessories available at educational pricing.
- Alumni Hall - Show your Faculty/Staff ID and receive 10% off.
- Fruit of the Loom Brand Shop Outlet - WKU gear and more! - 10% off with WKU ID
This website contains links to other websites as a convenience for Western Kentucky University employees. The university does not control, monitor, or guarantee the information contained on these sites or information on links to other external websites and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall WKU be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, products, or services available on or through any such site or resource. All links to external web sites and/or non-university information provided on university pages or returned from university web search engines are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by Western Kentucky University of the content, views, products, or services offered by the linked materials.
Recommendations for additions or updates to this program can be email to firstname.lastname@example.org.