Flex Plan 2023-2024
What is the Flex Plan?
The Flex $325 Plan is designed to supplement a student’s campus dining needs and can be used at all WKU Restaurant Group locations and through our Dining Sidekick mobile ordering app. The Flex plan on your account is not a fee – these dollars can be used in every dining location on-campus and through Dining Sidekick plus you will get an 11% discount on most of your purchases when using the Flex Plan.
Am I Required?
All full-time undergraduate students (residing on- or off-campus) enrolled in 12 credit hours or more, who do not select a Meal Plan upgrade, will participate in the Flex $325 Plan program. Off-campus full-time students that do not have 3 or more 'face-to-face' classes on the main campus will be exempt from the Flex $325 Plan during that semester. The Flex amount has been set at $325 per semester for the 2023/2024 school year.
- $325 will be charged to the student’s TopNet account automatically each semester.
- The Flex amount will be loaded onto the students WKU ID and can be used at any of our on-campus restaurant locations and through our Dining Sidekick App.
- Additional funds cannot be added to the Flex $325 Plan.
- If full-time undergraduate students purchase any upgraded Meal Plan, they will be exempt from the Flex $325 Plan.
- Unused Flex will remain on the students WKU ID Fall semester to Spring semester and from year to year. Upon graduation or departure from the University, any remaining Flex will be forfeited.
- Students eligible for the Flex $325 Plan can upgrade to the NEW Flex 500 or any meal plan option.
Resources for students who have dietary concerns or who wish to be in contact with WKU’s Registered Dietitian should visit https://www.wku.edu/hilltoppernutrition/.
For more information, click here.