General Meal Plan Information
People gather where there's food. It's human nature. But we are more than social. Beyond creating social atmosphere we also focus on ensuring every student has the opportunity to enjoy a tasty and nutritious meal. Our campus restaurants include delicious vegan and vegetarian dining, allergen-friendly options, and low-calorie menus are sure to meet every dietary need.
- What is a Meal Plan?
- A Meal Plan at WKU is a convenient and cost efficient way for a student to eat on campus using their WKU ID. There are over 20 restaurants scattered across campus where a student can use their Meal Plan to eat. There are a variety of flavors and choices for each student to enjoy!
- What is a ‘swipe’/Value Meal?
- Each location with the exception of Starbucks and Einstein Bros. Bagels have preset ‘Value Meals’ made for students with a meal plan. The student will use their WKU ID to ‘swipe’ or ‘use a meal swipe’ to purchase a Value Meal at these locations.
- Current Value Meal options can be found here.
- What are the Dollars on the Meal Plan (Meal Plan Dollars)?
- The money associated with each Meal Plan is for the student to use at dining locations if they want something other than the Value Meal options, to purchase a meal for a friend or to use at our two on campus convenience stores.
- Students will save 11% on applicable purchases using the Meal Plan Dollars associated with the Meal Plan.
- Where can I/my student use my/their Meal Plan?
- Every location has a Value Meal option(s), except Starbucks and Einstein Bros. Bagels.
- Campus map can be found here.
- What if I have special dietary needs or restrictions?
- Students with special dietary needs or restrictions can meet with our Registered Dietitian to find options and accommodations to fulfill their unique needs. For more information and/or assistance with food allergies or dietary restrictions, students can contact Kelci Murphy, RDN, LD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, click here.
For Terms and Conditions, click here.